Objectives: Focus on delivering work including project planning, trafficking, and resource management.
- Responsible for managing studio, driving all work and trafficking projects to ensure adherence to project deadlines and meeting revenue goals
- Responsible for managing individual workloads and ensuring projects tasks are completed on deadline.
- Responsible for raising flags to the MD to prioritize work/problem solve when there is an issue
- Work closely with the production department to manage workload and flag the need for additional resourcing
- Collaborate with Account, Design, Production and Strategy teams to build project plans including worksteps, milestones, dependencies and resourcing needs
- Responsible for leading regular company wide projects meeting (Tea & Biscuits), flagging issues and needs, and offering solutions when necessary
- Responsible for scheduling all QI / QO meetings internally and with the partner firms – making sure the appropriate parties are included so that the revisions are timely and accurate
- Responsible for collaborating with Account to solve project delivery issues and raise delivery or resourcing flags in weekly Solutions & Money meetings
- Responsible for driving team to fill out timesheet and report their hours in Harvest
- Responsible for booking & managing internal resources (CO OP team) to maximize utilization across various projects, flagging scheduling conflicts and overbooked teammates, and responding to schedule delays
- Responsible for managing all approved external resources (partner firms) including negotiating contracts/POs, AP/financial reporting, budgets, tracking hours, tracking scope, managing relationships and setting due dates across all offices (NY + West).
- Responsible for using/managing/championing Harvest Forecast Tool to gain project visibility, ensure accuracy on hour allocations and make recommendations on resourcing holes and needs (both internal and external)
- Responsible for tracking project external resources (COGS) information in the Business Forecast Tool
- Responsible for keeping a database of potential partner firms
- 3 -5 years studio, traffic or project management experience working in a agency setting
- Exposure to various types of job types (print, digital, etc)
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Confident leader, able to direct the studio while earning respect from teammates
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves, get involved and look for creative solutions
- Pro-active and solutions oriented
- A truly collaborative agency environment
- Comprehensive medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401(k) program, with company matching
- Wine, cheese, charcuterie often
- Regular team outings – BBQs, Bowling, shuffle board, etc.