Marketing Intern- NYC
What you can expect:
- Integrate with the Marketing team on ongoing projects.
- Sit in on weekly marketing calls and assign action items to the team when needed.
- Strategize and execute social media campaigns, post ideas and stories for CO OP social channels.
- Help generate cross-channel content.
- Consistently bring new ideas for the team.
- Help with research & business development efforts.
- Exciting new projects and challenges.
- Assistance with asset management and external marketing creative and decks.
- Ideation, setup and execution of CO OP culture events.
- Set-up and management of digital campaigns.
- Video editing proficiency is preferred but not required.
- Experience with managing digital media advertising is preferred but not required.
What we provide:
- An open, collaborative office environment
- Fun, creative team
- Lots of fun culture events, including happy hours, weekly breakfast, sports screenings, off-site outings & more!
- Flexible hours
- School credit and compensation if applicable
How to apply:
Send resume and at least one of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter outlining why you’d be the best candidate for this internship
- Links to social media accounts
- Link to blog
- Sample campaigns or portfolio